Participate in all aspects of large and small proposal development efforts. Major focus on drafting past performance citations and serving as volume lead to include creating templates, analyzing for compliance and relevancy, and editing for clarity.
Typical job functions include:
- Understand/translate complex technical requirements and matching them to relevant corporate and project-specific performance experience.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with staff, through interviews and follow-up discussions, to collect requisite data and insights across all levels of the company.
- Research available proposal content for potential re-use, and appropriately tailor materials to satisfy solicitation requirements.
- Interface with customer points of contact to coordinate distribution, completion, and return of performance questionnaires, assessment reports, and other related satisfaction surveys.
- Organize, manage, and maintain repository of various proposal elements; establish logical search routines to quickly locate desired proposal pieces.
- Perform other related duties as required/assigned:
- Assist proposal managers and subject matter experts in the development, review, and recovery of specific proposal sections such as management plans (e.g., staffing, transition, risk, quality, subcontracting, OCI, safety and health) and technical solutions.
- Assist production specialist in the final preparation and delivery of the completed proposal response.