- Ten years of experience with general DoD or IC use of GEOINT.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and coordination of Exercises, Experiments, and Demonstrations.
- Experience managing programs across multiple focus areas.
- Knowledge of the US Military to include expertise in future and emerging warfare systems.
- Ability to operate in a high visibility and fast-paced environment while able to liaison across organizations such as; NGA, DoD, OSD, AT&L, NII, CCMDs, and the IC.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment on a number of simultaneous issues in support of NGA objectives.
- Working knowledge of NGA organization and mission, products and support.
- Ability to advise the government on project tasks relating to engineering, testing, integration, transition, deployment, operations and sustainment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Systems Engineering, IT, or related field.
- Must have TS/SCI clearance with a current SSBI date
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Systems Engineering, IT, or related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification, with demonstrated experience and application of Project Management Institute (PMI) tools and techniques delivering capabilities
- A fast learner with good analytical skills.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and committed to one’s duties and responsibilities.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. government security investigation and/or polygraph examination and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.