Planning Guidance Coordination and Development
- Review, coordinate, and provide comment on external and internal policies and proposes updates per FMR guidance.
- Support specific planning guidance
- Support the prioritization of all program and resource requirements
- Provide the requested input and comments by coordinating with the relevant offices and programs
- Prepare leadership for Senior Groups (PBSG, BCWG, Strategic Program Briefs)
Building the NGP/NGA Program Submissions
- Develop the MS Program submissions
- Provide guidance to MS offices in the development of the program resource requirements
- Submit resource-balanced programs to the FM Directorate (both fiscal and manpower)
- Coordinate with relevant offices and program managers
- Develop and submit project narratives that are aligned with PSB worksheets
- Support CFE in the development of the NGA Program Review briefing and special topic briefings
- Summer Submission to Oversight, finalizing the NGA Budget Submission to Congress (PresBud), Building and Presenting the Congressional Budget to Congress
Program Management Activities and Program Briefings
- Create, manage collect and report on measures.
- Work with program office in reporting IC-wide measures, which are common across multiple intelligence agencies and Program Assessment (PA) measures that are unique to NGA
- Work with their program office and FMA to refine, align, develop and edit performance measures
- Help develop and provide input and feedback on performance policies, processes, practices and procedures.