- Software experience with SQL queries or similar data query experience.
- General Software: Proficient Excel user.
- Experience or education related to the duties described above
- Statistical Modeling – Experience with predictive analytics algorithms, such as Linear Models, Decision Trees, Neural Networks, Bayesian Methods, and Ensemble Techniques.
- Modeling Software: Experience with Data Modeler software.
- Must have TS/SCI clearance with a current SSBI date.
- Methodology – Experience with Cross Industry Standard Process for Data Mining.
- Modeling (Domain) – Experience using data analytics.
- Modeling Software: Experience with IBM SPSS text analytics (Modeler Premium) Software.
- Modeling Software: Experience with Palantir software.
- Reporting and visualization software: Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Reporting and Visualization Software: Experience with MS SharePoint programming.
- Monitoring Software: Experience with HP ArcSight.
- A fast learner with good analytical skills.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and committed to one’s duties and responsibilities.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. government security investigation and/or polygraph examination and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.