- Experience supporting IC elements/DoD.
- Experience in the area of Federal Information System Control Audit Manual (FISCAM).
- Assist in the development management level briefings and present briefings when necessary.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills that demonstrate a broad understanding of DoD/IC IT portfolio management and cost estimating principles.
- Understanding or previous experience with commercial practices.
- Must have TS/SCI clearance with a current SSBI date
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member under tight deadlines with changing priorities.
- Detailed work in Intelligence Community (IC).
- Ensuring cohesive agency-wide program development and execution;
- Assisting with Policy and Process changes;
- Conducting performance assessments;
- Assisting with resource management oversight
- Assisting with budget execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Business, Computer, and/or Finance/Budget.
- Work as part of an integrated Property Accountability, IT systems, and Financial reporting team to include direct interfacing with program offices.
- A fast learner with good analytical skills.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and committed to one’s duties and responsibilities.
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. government security investigation and/or polygraph examination and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.