- Strong oral, written, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proficient in MS Office tools to include PowerPoint, Excel, Project, Visio, and Word.
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to plan, develop, monitor, control, analyze, report and communicate a fully sequenced, resource-loaded project schedule to various stakeholders utilizing the Critical Path Method (CPM)
- Ability to identify and track technical, business, and programmatic risks or issues, obtain and analyze data for impacts, and communicate results with recommended mitigation options to various stakeholder levels within the Government, from working level to D/NGA or higher.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in performing most aspects of the project life cycle, process groups, and project processes, to include inputs/outputs of each, as laid out in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), Projects in Controlled Environments (PRINCE2), or equivalent.
- Ability to respond to environmental changes and contain strong interpersonal skills with respect to leadership, team building, motivation, communication, influencing, negotiating, trust building, conflict management, coaching, cultural and political awareness.
- Must have TS/SCI clearance with a current SSBI date
- Master's degree in project management preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification preferred, with demonstrated experience and application of Project Management Institute (PMI) tools and techniques delivering capabilities.
- A fast learner with good analytical skills.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and committed to one’s duties and responsibilities.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. government security investigation and/or polygraph examination and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.